Use the A-Z navigation at the top of the page, the search bar provided or the filters below to help you locate a particular service.

Abandoned Vehicles

Tell us about an abandoned vehicle.

Dead Animals

Tell us about dead animals in a public place

Discarded Needles

Tell us about discarded needles you've found

Dog Fouling

Tell us about dog fouling


Tell us about flytipping

Litter Bins

Tell us about a problem with public litter bins

Noise Commercial

Tell us about a commercial noise nuisance.

Noise Domestic

Tell us about a domestic noise nuisance.

Recycling Points

Tell us about a problem with a council recycling point

Street Cleaning

Tell us about a street that needs to be cleaned (litter, glass etc)


Tell us about a problem with a streetlight.

Waste: Additional Capacity for Domestic non-recyclable waste

Request additional capacity for non recyclable waste. This would usually be a 360l bin.

Waste: Additional Capacity for Domestic Recycling

Request additional recycling bins.

Waste: Assisted Collection

Request help to get your bin to and from the roadside collection point.

Waste: Domestic Uplift

Book and pay for a domestic uplift of items. You can also request a quote for a bespoke uplift.

Waste: Missed Collection

Tell us if we have failed to collect a bin from a domestic property on its collection day.

Waste: New Bin

Property developers and self-builders can buy bins for a new domestic property.

Waste: Replacement Bin

For householders to request a replacement bin when theirs is missing, damaged, the wrong size or type